The first records we have obtained about the age of the Zelai farmhouse date back to the year 1620. According to data from the Provincial Council of Bizkaia, the Zelai farmhouse was already paying taxes in 1620. The doors of the rural house were opened after its renovation in 2012. The farmhouse has a wood-fired oven for making bread, a barbecue, a garden, private parking, and a typical Basque provadero.
Features and services
- No. of rooms
- Total number of adapted rooms
- Close to public transport (adapted)
- Internet point adapted for customers of reduced mobility
- Internet point with Jaws voice system available
- Information regarding tourist spots and points of interest accessible to disabled people
Accommodation locationBarrio Goita 29, 48269, Mallabia (Biscay)
There are still no reviews. What are you waiting for to submit your review?