This house, a pioneer of rural tourism in the Basque Country and the closest to the sea and the estuary of all the establishments in the region, is a balcony with extraordinary views over the estuary that the changing waters of the sea and the Oka River have drawn for centuries. In front, it has the estuary, the sandy beach, and the gentle hills of Busturia, Sukarrieta, Mundaka, and Bermeo. Behind, the Cantabrian holm oak forest, Atxarre, Ibarrangelu, and Gautegiz-Arteaga.
The establishment has been recently renovated. It maintains its old and solid traditional structure, made of wood and stone, and is exquisitely adapted to the demands of utility, comfort, well-being, and enjoyment of current times.
Features and services
- No. of rooms
- Total number of adapted rooms
- Close to public transport (adapted)
- Internet point adapted for customers of reduced mobility
- Internet point with Jaws voice system available
- Information regarding tourist spots and points of interest accessible to disabled people
- Yes, but not enough
Accommodation locationKanala auzoa 22; 48314, Gautegiz-Arteaga (Biscay)
There are still no reviews. What are you waiting for to submit your review?