Hotel Castillo Arteaga4 stars
The Castillo de Arteaga Hotel, built in the 13th century, was restored in the 19th century in a neo-Gothic style. The rooms are charming and feature free air conditioning. It has Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, bathrobe, and slippers.
The hotel's restaurant offers quality Basque cuisine. There is also a large wine cellar.
The surrounding countryside of the Castillo de Arteaga Hotel is ideal for hiking. The coast is about a 10-minute drive away. Guernica, the inspiration for Picasso's famous painting, is also 10 minutes away. Bilbao is a 35-minute drive away.
Features and services
- No. of rooms
- Total number of adapted rooms
- Close to public transport (adapted)
- Internet point adapted for customers of reduced mobility
- Internet point with Jaws voice system available
- Information regarding tourist spots and points of interest accessible to disabled people
- Yes, but not enough
Accommodation locationGaztelubide Kalea 7, Arteaga (Biscay)
There are still no reviews. What are you waiting for to submit your review?